Find some fun colored cherries and dip them into chocolate. These Halloween Cherries make great toppers for cakes and cupcakes!
Phew! It’s been one of those days! Ah, who am I kidding? It’s been one of those years! You know what will make my life just a bit easier? Simple treats. I don’t think it gets much easier than Chocolate Dipped Cherries.
However, these chocolate cherries are all dressed up for Halloween! I found some orange Roland Cherries and knew they would be perfect for a fun, quick, and easy snack.
- Cherries – Orange Colored are great for Halloween
- Chocolate Candy Disks
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Drain and dry the cherries as much as possible. Leave them on a paper towel to dry for several hours to get the excess juice off of them.
- Melt the chocolate candy disks for 1 minute in the microwave. Stir until smooth. You can use chocolate chips, but they may not harden as well.
- Dip the cherry into the chocolate and gently shake off the excess. Dunk it into the sprinkles and place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Place in the fridge to harden and then serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.