Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/little-bloody-ghosts-cupcakes/
© 2012 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Mini Ghost Cupcake Toppers
- 1/2 recipe of Vanilla Cake
- 3- 4 Strawberries, Chopped
- Mini Marshmallows
- Buttercream Frosting
- Pre-Made Fondant
- 3 inch Circle Cookie or Biscuit Cutter
- Red Food Coloring
- Black Food Coloring
- Make your Vanilla Cupcake Batter. Add chopped strawberries to HALF the batter. If you want them all to be strawberry, add more chopped strawberries. Bake in Mini-Cupcake pan.
- Allow to cool and then frost cupcakes. I used a Wilton 1M Star tip. Stack up two Mini-Marshmallows using frosting as glue and add it to the cupcake. Allow the frosting to dry as you make your ghosts.
- Massage the pre-made fondant with your hands coated in Crisco. Roll out and cut 3 inch circles.
- Carefully add the circles over the marshmallows and position the fondant to make the folds.
- Using a toothpick, add bloody details and faces.
- Serve to your Halloween Ghouls!