I can’t get over how cute these Peeps Gingerbread Men Cookies are! I love the marshmallow flavor along with the gingerbread!
Peeps Gingerbread Men Cookie Pops
to see these wonderful gingerbread themed recipes.
Giveaway is CLOSED!
I hope you’ve found some inspiration to make some fun holiday Gingerbread Treats! Enjoy those snow days home with the kids!
Don’t be afraid to bite their heads off – That’s the best part!
- 1 bag of Betty Crocker Gingerbread Cookie Mix + ingredients on bag
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- 2 packs of PEEPS and Co. Gingerbread Men
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbls Milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- White Sugar Sprinkles, if desired
- Prepare your cookie batter according to the instructions on the bag. Form into large 2 Tablespoon sized balls. Insert a wooden popsicle stick into the back of the cookie dough ball and then flatten with a cup. Bake as directed and cool.
- Make your simple cookie glaze by mixing the sugar, milk and vanilla. Only add as much milk as necessary to make a smooth, yet thick consistency.
- Drizzle over the cookie, sprinkle with Sugar Sprinkles, and then adhere the PEEPS Gingerbread man.
- Enjoy your fun Gingerbread treats!
Check out these fun Peeps Treats