Use this simple, three ingredient Raspberry Easter Fudge to make your Easter ten times better! It is so easy to make and I love the flavor!
Raspberry Easter Fudge
- 1 container of Pillsbury Raspberry Frosting
- 1 bag of White Chocolate Chips
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl of in a double boiler. If using the microwave, place the power at 70% and melt it slowly. White chocolate is more sensitive to melting than regular chocolate.
- Mix in the frosting to the melted white chocolate and stir until combined.
- Pour into an 8 x 8 pan lined with foil.
- Decorate with candy.
- Let sit for 3 hours to harden. Cut into 1 inch squares and enjoy!