You and the kids are going to love these 4th of July Milkshakes! It’s the perfect way to cool down and have some Patriotic fun in the sun!
4th of July Milkshakes
I love a good Milkshake! I wish I had them more often. They are a total indulgent dessert for me. But this Red, White and Blue Patriotic Milkshake was my lunch! I so splurged! It was GREAT!
This week, I’m celebrating all thing’s 4th of July and these Milkshakes are a must!
My tips to making this layered dessert is to make it quickly, pre-freeze the glasses, and put them into the freezer while making the different colors.
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Red and Blue Food Coloring
- Whipped Cream
- Red, White and Blue Sprinkles
- Add two to three BIG scoops pf ice cream, 1/2 cup of milk, and blue food coloring to a blender. Blend and pour into cold glasses. Place into freezer.
- Rinse the blender and make a white layer with ice cream and milk. Add to the cold glasses.
- Rinse and add ice cream, milk, and red food coloring to make the red layer. Top off the glass then add the whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy!
Here’s some more Holiday Treats you can enjoy!