Woo hoo! We are on Thanksgiving vacation and off to The Omni Homestead Resort for their tree lighting ceremony. Today they brought the tree in and will be decorating it over the next two days. Then on Wednesday, they will light the tree for their Christmas Festivities. I know that most people will be enjoying their Thanksgiving dinner this Thursday and then swap it all out for Christmas over the weekend. Will you be putting up the tree this weekend? Do you cut a real tree or put up an artificial tree? If you are getting into the Christmas Spirit this week, here’s a few Simple Holiday Decorating Ideas that you can use around this house.
12 Simple Holiday Decorating Ideas
- DIY Stocking Ladder from Gluesticks Blog
- Whimsical North Pole Christmas Mantle from Giggles Galore
- Fa la la la Llama Holiday Printable from Dukes and Duchesses
- Gingerbread Man Painted Candy Cookie Jar from Knick of Time
- Christmas Mantel Decor from I Should be Mopping the Floor
- Pallet Christmas Tree from The Country Chic Cottage
- DIY Stocking Holder from Lolly Jane
- DIY Snowball Bucket from Everyday Home Blog
- Watercolor Christmas Printable from I Should be Mopping the Floor
- North Pole Cookie Co. Christmas Printable from Clean and Scentsible
- Merry and Bright Christmas Pillow Cover Tutorial from Lolly Jane
- Making Spirits Bright Wine Glass from Simply Darrling
To add to your Christmas Decor, you can make a Candy Cane Platter and either add some candles to or place some treats on it.
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.250
Hey Bloggers, thanks so much for stopping by and linking up each week! I use all your posts to pull together these round ups. If you’d like to be featured on future posts, I’ve provided the upcoming topics below. Link up your favorite fall decor for a chance to be featured next week!
Nov 27 – Christmas Candy – All the flavors of fudge, caramel, marshmallows, lollipops, and candy cane goodies!
Dec 4 – Crockpot Desserts – Desserts and treats you can prepare in the crock pot for those cold evenings.
Dec 11 – Christmas Party – Festive and Bright decor, cocktails, and food
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.