Oh wow! Are you a Netflix, Amazon, or Hulu binge watching fool? I totally am! We gave up cable TV over 6 years ago and online streaming has gotten better and better. I love watching an entire season of my favorite shows in a week or weekend and I’m totally digging on the original shows that Netflix and Amazon Prime have been producing.
So, in order to get your best snacking on while binge watching your favorite show, here’s a great round up of Snacks for Binge Watching from all of you!!
- Chocolate Reese Cookie Cups from If you give a Blonde a Kitchen
- Kahlua Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate from Home Cooking Memories
- Halloween Chex Mix Treat from Giggles Galore
- Pumpkin Beef Stew from Honey and Birch
- Sriracha Salmon Meatballs from Dollop of Yum
- Strawberry Cupcakes from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip from How to Nest for Less
- Chocolate Caramel Pecan Ice Cream from Grace and Good Eats
- Baked Snickerdoodle Donuts from A Cultivated Nest
Here’s a few more items from me that would also be great for enjoying while catching up on your binge watching. How about some Homemade Salted Caramel Marshmallows to add to some hot chocolate? Mmmmm!! They are so good
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.