Oh wow! Are you a Netflix, Amazon, or Hulu binge watching fool? I totally am! We gave up cable TV over 6 years ago and online streaming has gotten better and better. I love watching an entire season of my favorite shows in a week or weekend and I’m totally digging on the original shows that Netflix and Amazon Prime have been producing. Yes, I’m a season behind on shows like Grey’s Anatomy and The Walking Dead, but we never did pay for premium channels like HBO or Showtime anyway, so all those original series are now my new favorites. My latest obsession is “Shameless”. I’m in love with the Gallagher family and all their issues and problems. It’s an adult series with very adult content, but if you don’t mind the swearing, violence and “adult behavior” I recommend it!
So, in order to get your best snacking on while binge watching your favorite show, here’s a great round up of Snacks for Binge Watching from all of you!!
- Chocolate Reese Cookie Cups from If you give a Blonde a Kitchen
- Kahlua Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate from Home Cooking Memories
- Halloween Chex Mix Treat from Giggles Galore
- Pumpkin Beef Stew from Honey and Birch
- Sriracha Salmon Meatballs from Dollop of Yum
- Strawberry Cupcakes from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip from How to Nest for Less
- Chocolate Caramel Pecan Ice Cream from Grace and Good Eats
- Baked Snickerdoodle Donuts from A Cultivated Nest
Here’s a few more items from me that would also be great for enjoying while catching up on your binge watching. How about some Homemade Salted Caramel Marshmallows to add to some hot chocolate? Mmmmm!! They are so good!
Let’s get to this week’s PARTY!!!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.