It’s a good thing that there are so many ladies out there who love to share their inexpensive DIY projects with me. Here’s a twelve Weekend DIY Projects for Your Home that are inexpensive and straightforward to do. I guess I need to learn how to sew and properly paint furniture… Here’s to doing it yourself!
Weekend DIY Projects for Your Home
- Vintage Modern Home Office from Refresh Living
- DIY Upholstered Box Plans and Tutorial from Anikas DIY Life
- How to sew an Square Ottoman Slipcover from Cedar Hill Farmhouse
- DIY Closet Makeover from Sprinkled with Color
- Painted Buffet from Sweet Parrish Place
- DIY Console Table from Love and Renovations
- How to turn a step ladder into a Chair from Stow and Tell U
- Cheap and Easy Garage Door Makeover from Dukes and Duchesses
- Bathroom Cabinet Makeover from Heart Handmade
- DIY White Planked Walls from Run to Radiance
- Tiered Planter Box Plans and Tutorial from Anikas DIY Life
- How to Build a Children’s Stage from Rain on a Tin Roof
I am not the craftiest bee in the flower bed. I prefer to play with my food. Like these fun 3D Easter Cookies my daughter helped me make.
Or what about these super fun Veggie Garden Brownies!?!
And the kids are going to love making (and eating) these fun Snail Cookies!
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.