Did you know that there are several “holidays” that celebrate wine? There’s National Drink Wine Day in February, Champagne Day (New Years Eve of course), Malbec Day, Moscato Day, Chardonnay Day, and even Mulled Wine Day. May 25th pay homage to ALL.THE.WINE. It doesn’t matter if it’s dry, sweet, or sparkling. Add wine to your food for some great flavor. Toss some fruit into your bubbly for a fun drink. Drink your Chardonnay with an ice cube like my grandmother used to. Whatever floats your boat, remember to raise a glass and toast to Wine Day! Want to see all 14 wine holidays? I found them all over on Wine Folly. Here’s 15 ways to wine with these National Wine Day Recipes. Red, white, or bubbly, you can drink it, cook with it or decorate with wine. Invite your friends over for National Wine Day on May 25th.
Drink Wine Day
- Pina Colada Champagne Punch from Delightful E Made
- Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Punch from Homemade Lovely
- Peach Raspberry Mimosas from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
- Pressure Cooker Red Wine Braised Short Ribs from Lydi Out Loud
- Red Wine Chocolate Cake from Spaceships and Laserbeams
- Instant Pot Chicken with White Wine Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce from Recipes Worth Repeating
- Strawberries with Prosecco Cream from Tea Cottage Mysteries
- Champagne Cheesecake Fruit Dip from Tinselbox
- Home Spa Party Ideas from Birds Party
- Lemon Raspberry Mimosas from Delightful E Made
- Whiskey Champagne Cocktail from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Raspberry Lemon Quench from The Happy Housie
And here’s a few more recipes you won’t be whining over. White Wine Spritzer Popsicles.
Red, White and Blueberry Sangria – perfect for the upcoming patriotic holidays!
Red Wine Poached Pears. Make them the day before and enjoy them cold! So good!!
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.272
Next weeks features will be DONUTS / DOUGHNUTS!! Gimme your delicious fried, baked, and crafted donuts for a National Donut Day Round Up! Give them to me in cookie form, cake form, jelly filled or even stuffed with poly-fill. I want to showcase fun donuts from YOU!
On May 28th, I’ll plan on sharing all the GRILLING THINGS! Plan to share your grilling tips, recipes, and fun BBQ activities for your cookouts.
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.