This fresh Strawberry Vodka
If you love to entertain your friends or enjoy a drink here and there, then you need this recipe in your life. It’s so enjoyable!
About this Strawberry Vodka
Is there anything more delicious than a homemade Strawberry
You may be wondering how you even begin making a recipe like this. Even if you’ve never had a
You’ll figure out how to muddle strawberries to help everything go down smoothly in your drink. I’m also loving the strawberry-infused Vodka that we use in this recipe, it’s so delicious!
Serve them when your friends come to visit, for a barbecue, birthdays, or Valentine’s Day, or treat yourself.
How to serve your Strawberry Martinis in style
One of the best things about a
Super Simple Recipe
Let’s say that you’re having friends over and you aren’t sure what you should make. You are wracking your brain to try and decide what drink to make for your friends. This super simple recipe is something to have on hand, especially if you entertain people often.
I keep these ingredients on hand and all I have to do is maybe run to the store for some fresh strawberries. Every time I have someone try this
How to Muddle Strawberries
The minute fresh strawberries are in session, I am all about making those Strawberry Vodka Martinis. When strawberries are in season, you get nice big fat juicy fruit that you can use in your drinks.
This Fresh Strawberry
Tools to Make a Strawberry
For making a great
- Cocktail shaker and good mood.
As always, it is best to use fresh ingredients. If you still can’t get fresh strawberries, you can also use frozen ones. Thaw them completely beforehand. Our
Keep reading to discover this amazing Strawberry
What Proof is Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka?
If you choose to use Strawberry Vodka, then you may want to know what proof it is. Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka is 70 proof. It’s great for making recipes though. You’ll enjoy having it on hand.
What is Strawberry Liqueur?
You may be wondering what strawberry liqueur is and what it tastes like. Well, it tastes like strawberry but has the power of liqueur, so it may be stronger than you think. The strawberry in it will taste sweet, but will also have quite a punch to it!
Here’s a few more
- Lavender Lemon Martinis
- Elderflower Martinis
- Cucumber Mint Martinis
- Peach Martinis with Raspberry
- Lemon Meringue Martinis
- Watermelon Lime Cocktails
- Guava Watermelon Martinis
- Lemon Raspberry Martinis
- Chocolate Martinis
- Wineberry Sherbet Martinis
Amazing Strawberry Vodka Martini Recipe
- 3 ounces strawberry infused* vodka
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 8 large strawberries cleaned and sliced
- Ice crushed or cubes
- Place martini glass into the refrigerator to chill for about 30 minutes.
- Cook simple syrup: In a pan combine 1 cup of granulated sugar and 1 cup of water. Bring to boil while stirring. Boil until sugar is completely dissolved1 ounce simple syrup
- Muddle strawberries in a small bowl using a pestle or a fork. Add simple syrup and mash.8 large strawberries
- Add strawberries to shaker.
- Add Strawberry Infused Vodka.3 ounces strawberry infused* vodka
- Fill shaker with ice.Ice
- Shake and strain into glass.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.