Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/white-chocolate-cherry-cookies/
© 2012 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
White Chocolate, Cherry, Hazelnut Cookies
- 1 C Butter
- 3/4 C Sugar
- 3/4 C packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 1/4 C flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 package White Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 C Dried Cherries
- 1 C chopped Cashews (I used Hazelnuts)
- LARGE handful of mini marshmallows
- 6 to 8 chopped up Maraschino Cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Combine Butter, Sugars, Eggs and Vanilla in mixer for 3 minutes until combined and smooth.
- Gradually add in Flour and Baking Soda and combine.
- Hand stir in Cherries, White Chocolate Chips and Nuts.
- Use a cookie scoop to measure out batter and bake for 10 minutes. Watch closely, do not burn them.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Take a LARGE handful of mini marshmallows and microwave them for 10 seconds then add 6 to 8 chopped up Maraschino Cherries with a touch of juice and stirred them up.