I know that kids across the US are already back in school or headed back very shortly. My daughter doesn’t go back until the 27th of August, but we bought all of her notebooks and folders way early this year so that we would get first dibs on them. We have 14 more days to enjoy the time off but the pressure is on. It’s like there’s just two more weeks to live and we must fit it all in now! My goodness, we didn’t even make it to the pool this year. But what I can do is start cracking on some muffin recipes and get them into the freezer for our hectic morning breakfasts once school starts. Wouldn’t you love to have a month supply of breakfast all ready to go for the kids? I know I would.
Back to School with 15 Muffin Recipes
- Gluten Free Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins from Strength and Sunshine
- Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins from April Go Lightly
- Lemon Muffins with Poppyseeds from Simply Designing
- Fresh Strawberry Muffin Recipe from Home Made Lovely
- Chocolate Protein Muffins from Life, Love and Thyme
- Protein Muffins with Quinoa from Food Faith Fitness
- Blueberry Muffins from Rose Bakes
- Low Fat Spice Muffins from She Saved
- Chocolate Chunk Muffins from a Cake Mix from Walking on Sunshine
- Cinnamon Streusel Banana Muffins from Sparkle Living Blog
- 21 Day Fix Banana Cherry Muffins from Carrie Elle
- Sweet Cornbread Muffins from So Much Better with Age
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins from Clean and Scentsible
Or these amazing Banana Nut Muffins with crumble on top!