Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/4th-of-july-milkshakes/
© 2017 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Red and Blue Food Coloring
- Whipped Cream
- Red, White and Blue Sprinkles
- Add two to three BIG scoops pf ice cream, 1/2 cup of milk, and blue food coloring to a blender. Blend and pour into cold glasses. Place into freezer.
- Rinse the blender and make a white layer with ice cream and milk. Add to the cold glasses.
- Rinse and add ice cream, milk, and red food coloring to make the red layer. Top off the glass then add the whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy!