Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/chocolate-dipped-candy-cane-joe-joes/
© 2012 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane Joe-Joe's
I think that these Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane Joe-Joe's are so easy to make but taste so yummy! I love the peppermint with the chocolate!
- Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe-Joe Sandwich Cookies (Or any Sandwich Cookie)
- Peppermint Bark Baking Bits
- Dark Chocolate
- Simply, open up the Joe-Joe cookie.
- Dip a popsicle stick into some melted chocolate.
- Lay the stick on the open cookie and close the cookie back up.
- Once all the sticks are added, completely dip the Joe-Joe cookie, making sure that the chocolate fills in the edges and doesn't leave any air holes.
- Then lay flat on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper or a silicon mat and sprinkle with the Peppermint Bark Baking Bits.
- Allow to dry.