Oreo Cookie Dough Pazookie
An amazing giant cookie baked in your skillet! The kids are gonna love this!
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 box Oreo Cookie Instant Pudding
- 10 - 15 Cookie Dough Oreos (broken up)
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Beat the butter until smooth and add the sugars. Beat for 1-2 minutes, until creamy.
- Add in one egg one at a time, beating until combined.
- Beat in the baking soda, vanilla and salt. Add the flour and pudding and mix until dough forms.
- Mix in the ¾ of the cookie chunks. Press the batter into a large skillet. Press remaining Oreo cookies on to the top of the batter. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes until the edges start to brown, but the center appears soft. Remove from the oven and cool.
- Top with Vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, caramel sauce and sprinkles. Slice up like a pie and enjoy!
It was unfortunate that I was home alone with this monstrosity. My husband would have totally loved this. However, once the ice cream melted, I wan’t sure what to do with it anymore. So, I suggest that you make this Oreo Pizookie for a large gathering of people to share and enjoy.
Just look at those Oreo cookie chunks, the beautiful ball of ice cream, and the delicious chocolate syrup that I drizzled over it.
For more Cookie Treats, check out these-