Posted by Pint Sized Bakerhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/chocolate-wafer-cookie-icebox-cake/
© 2013 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Wafer Icebox Cake
- 1/2 packet of Wafer Cookies
- 1/2 container of Ice Cream
- 1/2 container Cool Whip
- Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Sauce
- Layer a bread loaf pan (8.5 x 4.5 inch) with foil.
- Place a layer of wafers down filling the space as best as possible. Layer with softened ice cream. Add a second layer of cookies and ice cream and top with a third layer of cookies.
- Place in the freezer for several hours to firm up.
- Remove from freezer and carefully remove from the foil. Top with Cool Whip and drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauces.
- Try to slice between cookies and serve immediately.