It’s time for Cinco de Mayo – recipes, drinks, decor! you can find it all in one place. Decor idea for your party. Recipes for tacos, fajitas, tamales, flan, margaritas and more! Do you throw a Cinco de Mayo party? I know it’s just an excuse to have friends over to drink beer and eat good food. This year May 5th falls on the weekend, so there’s no reason not to invite some people over for a little fiesta! Light up the grill, get some ice for beers and margaritas and have yourself a party!
Cinco de Mayo – recipes, drinks, decor
- Cinco de Mayo Mexican Fiesta Party Bar from Birds Party
- Boho Chics and Churros Fiesta Party from Giggles Galore
- Pork Tacos with Fresh Pico do Gallo from Food Fun Family
- Bacon Cheeseburger Tacos from the Kittchen
- Best Fish Tacos with Wasabi Garlic Lime Sauce from Mainly Homemade
- Beef Tongue Tacos from The Bearded Hiker
- How to make Skinny Margaritas from Delightful E Made
- Spicy Grapefruit Margarita from Taylor Bradford
- Cream Cheese Flan from Queen Bee Baker
- Homemade Horchata Recipe from Flour on my Face
- Grilled Steak Fajitas from Delightful E Made
- Instant Pot Mexican Casserole from Cooking with Curls
- Gluten Free Vegan Pinto Bean Tamales from Strength and Sunshine
- Mexican Lasagna Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
In addition to these great recipes, I’ve got a few desserts if you still have room! Try this easy Spicy Chili Chocolate Jello. It’s really different and delicious!
These Strawberry Jalapeno Mousse Cups were a total hit when I served them up!
Of course, you can enjoy some fun cake pops – Chili Pepper Cake Pops can be made ahead of time and the kids will love them!
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.270
Next week features will be FOOD ALLERGY FRIENDLY. The week of May 13 – 19 is Food Allergy Week and I know that everyone has a gluten free, dairy free, and or nut free adaptation of a classic recipe. Share your best for a chance to be featured next week!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.