The kids are going to love getting these Pebbles Cereal Granola Bars in their lunch. You’ll love that they are packed with flaxseed, nuts, and dried fruit.
Fruity Pebbles Granola Bars
I love the idea of easy and healthy snacks in my daughter’s lunch box. Most of the time, I go for convenience and just pull “stuff” out of the box and put it in her lunch box.
This year, I hope to do better and make more of her lunch snacks at home.
So, for a Back to School Lunchbox idea, what could be better than granola bars?
I wanted to add a lot of healthy nuts, oats, and flaxseed to my granola bars to counter the sweetness of the cereal, dried fruit and honey.
Granola Bars stuffed with Omega-3s
I packed these full of pecans, macadamia nuts, and almonds!
I also tossed in some extra flaxseed for the added Omega-3 and fiber.
The dried mango and pineapple complemented the Fruity Pebbles and, let’s face it, looked pretty.
Holding all of this goodness together is butter, honey, and corn syrup.
Make them Gluten Free
One of the great things about Pebbles is that it’s Gluten Free. You can make these granola bars gluten free by purchasing GF oats.
I hope you and your little one enjoy making these Fruity Pebbles Granola Bars.
Here’s some more Granola Bars for ya!
Fruity Pebbles Cereal Granola Bars
The kids are going to love getting these Fruity Pebbles Cereal Granola Bars in their lunch. You’ll love that they are packed with flaxseed, nuts, and dried fruit.
- 2 cups Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- 1 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Almond Slivers
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 cup chopped dried Pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped dried Mango
- 2 Tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1/s cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Mix all ingredients together and coat well. Line a 9×9 pan with foil and add cereal mixture to the pan. Press into the pan to smooth out.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow several hours to completely cool! Overnight is best.
- Cut into bars, wrap up, and stash into lunchboxes!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 349Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 194mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 3gSugar: 19gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.