ALSO – I’ve teamed up with the Mountain Mommas for a 50/50 fundraiser for their Avon Breast Cancer Walk. We’ll be selling a dozen Pink Ribbon Cake Pops for $20 and giving HALF to the team. If you would like your pops in a pretty Pink Container to display at work or home, the Pink Cake Pop Display will be $25. Of course, don’t limit yourself to just a dozen. Everyone loves cake pops – share them and help promote a great cause. Simply send me an e-mail to place your order.
Shipping for pops is available and is variable depending on weight and destination. I am not able to ship the pretty containers. Sorry.
Pink Ribbon Cake Pops
- Bake Cake and allow to cool. Cut 1/3 of the cake and mix with paddle attachment with frosting. Add in desired amount of Hot Pink Nonpareils. I used maybe 1 1/2 Tablespoons.
- Form 12 balls using a cookie scoop and roll smooth. Place in fridge while melting candy melts.
- Melt Candy Melts in separate ceramic containers being careful not to overheat them.
- Dip 1/4 inch of lollipop stick into candy and then add cake ball. Six sticks into White and six sticks into Pink.
- Dip Cake Pops straight down and back up again, coating completely, and allowing the excess to drip off. Stand up in cake pop stand. Six White Pops and six Pink Pops.
- Paint on Luster Dust with a DRY brush. See videos (http://pintsizedbaker.blogspot.com/p/pint-sized-videos_29.html) here. The pink got “pinker” and the white took on a pearl look.
- Put a small amount of Pink Candy into a baggie and snip off an edge. Draw on a Ribbon design and then sprinkle with Sugar Crystals. I put the Hot Pink on the white pops and Pale Pink on the pink pops.
- Stand up and allow to dry.