Have you got big plans for Halloween this year? Some people I know live for Halloween each year! They do the full haunted house and have a costume party and they totally get into it! Are you one of those people? There are so mnay fun ways to change up your food offerings to make your Halloween party stand out! I’ve got 15 Spooky, Freaky, and Gross Halloween Food Ideas that are perfect for your Halloween spooktacular Party!
Spooky, Freaky, and Gross Halloween Food Ideas
- Creepy Crawler Cocktail from Cooking on the Front Burners
- Poisoned Apple Cocktail from Cooking with Curls
- Purple People Eater Jello Shots from Anne’s Entitled Life
- Dirty Band-aid Treats from She Saved
- Mint Spider Cookies from Premeditated Leftovers
- Toxic Waste Mac N Cheese from Cooking with Curls
- Halloween Veggie Tray from Carrie Elle
- Spooky Spiderweb Soup from She Saved
- Halloween Cake from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
- Crunchy Halloween Monster Munch from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Easy Oreo Mummy Pops from Suburban Simplicity
- Spooky Smores Favors from A Bride on a Budget
Or some fun Jack Skellington Cake Pops for a Nightmare Before Christmas Party.
And you can let the kids make their own Peeps Zombie Fudge.
Two Cup Tuesday No.245
Hey Bloggers, thanks so much for stopping by and linking up each week! I use all your posts to pull together these round ups. If you’d like to be featured on future posts, I’ve provided the upcoming topics below. Link up your favorite pumpkin recipes for a chance to be featured next week!
Oct 16 – Pumpkin All the WAY!!
Oct 23 – Fall Decor. Let’s make these decoration last through Thanksgiving.
Oct 30 – Birthday Celebrations! – ok, I know it’s not very seasonal, but it’s my Birthday so we’re going with it!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.