The countdown to Valentine’s Day is ON! Red and Pink are popping up all over the place and my kid has already picked out her school Valentine treats – personalized M&M’s. I hope that the kids love them because they are not cheap! I’d much rather show my love with baked goods and homemade candies.
So today I picked out some of the best Sweet Valentine Desserts I could find from my blog friends. These are easy to bake and easy to decorate. The family is going to LOVE what you come up with for them on February 14th. Enjoy!
Sweet Valentine Candies
- Love Bug Sugar Cookies from Delightful E Made
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bears from Hungry Happenings
- Pink Chocolate Bark and Ice Cream from Crafts a la Mode
- Make Valentine Heart Petit Fours from Rose Bakes
- Candied Rice Krispie Treats from Busy Being Jennifer
- Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats from Food Fun Family
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn from Embillishmints
- Cream Cheese Mints from Burlap and Blue
- Valentines Heart Shaped Oreo Truffles from Walking on Sunshine
- Red Velvet Oreo Poke Cake from Delightful E Made
The only thing that would make Valentines day better is to give you a few more options. Like these Homemade Valentine Butterfinger Candies.
Or this beautiful Pound Cake covered in chocolate!
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.