- Caramel Apple Blender Pancakes from The Bewitchin Kitchen
- Salted Caramel Apple Bar from Five Marigolds
- Caramel Apple Muffins from Bloom Designs
- Caramel Popcorn Apples from Lou Lou Girls
- Crunchy Caramel Candy Apples from Bird’s Party
- Caramel Apple Shortcakes from Annie’s Noms
- Caramel Apple Muffins from Grace and Good Eats
- Apple Caramel No Churn Ice Cream from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Caramel Apple Muddy Buddies from The Country Chic Cottage
- Homemade Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer Recipe from The Gracious Wife
- Salted Caramel Rice Crispies from The Jenny Evolution
- 10 Caramel Apple Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens
I love all of it!! Caramel is a favorite of mine and you can find a bunch of caramel recipes here on my blog and Fall is the perfect time to make some homemade sauce for pies and fillings. The best part is that it will keep for a while in the fridge so you can enjoy it for a long time!!
Last week, I shared one recipe – Pumpkin Pecan Pie! Enjoy the best of both desserts in one pie! Please pop on over to it and pin it for me! Thanks so much!