I have a thousand craft supplies around the house. I tell myself that they are for my daughter to get creative and make something. For her to get off her electronic device and instead of watching other kids make crafts on YouTube she can make the crafts in real life. UGH! It’s a shame that she just isn’t into it, but I am. I usually have a pile of “junk” from a half finished project laying around somewhere. It’s always a challenge for me to devote time to actually completing a project. Please tell me I’m not the only one… If you’re a master crafter and actually get projects done, then here’s 12 Valentine Crafts for the Whole Family to make. Stop by your local craft supply store and get ready to create some fun with the kiddos!
As always, you can check out all the Best from the Blogs
posts from previous weeks for all the awesome featured blog posts.
Valentine Crafts for the Whole Family
- Pallet art with fabric for Valentine’s Day from Life Sew Savory
- Valentine’s Day Decorations from Designthuiasm
- Balloon Garland Mantel for Valentine’s Day from Dukes and Duchesses
- Valentines Headband from Anika’s DIY Life
- Valentine’s Day Printable Gift Tags from Burlap and Blue
- Sweetheart Valentine’s Day Wreath from Flamingo Toes
- Valentine’s Day Shadow Box from Eat Move Make
- Felted Coffee Cuff from Dukes and Duchesses
- Painted Conversation Heart Boxes from Giggles Galore
- Valentine’s Day LOVE T-shirt from This Autoimmune Life
- Homemade Kool Aid Lip Balm from She Saved
- Rose Vanilla Exfoliating Sugar Cubes from Happy Mothering
I have a few more Valentine’s Day Crafts from previous years. Take a moment to check them out for even MORE fun ideas.