I know, I know… everyone loves their Pumpkin Spice, however, I’m not so basic. I much prefer an apple treat any time of day over a pumpkin treat. I love the sweet and crisp taste of a Honey Crisp apple. My favorite way to enjoy an apple (when not in pie form) is to dip it into peanut butter that’s been sweetened with honey. It’s just the best afternoon snack! YUM! Don’t be basic with your PSL, bake up some of these 18 Appealing Apple Recipes that are sure to get you into the Autumn mood.
18 Appealing Apple Recipes
- Easy Caramel Apple Cupcakes from Live Love Texas
- Apple Streusel Bars from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chocolate Covered Apple Slices from She Saved
- Apple Cider Smoothie from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Apple Pie Cupcake Recipe from Crystal and Comp
- Frosted Apple Cinnamon Snack Cake from Delightful E Made
- Caramel Apple Cups from Eat Move Make
- Homemade Applesauce in a Slow cooker from Clean and Scentsible
- Apple Nachos Recipe from The Simple Parent
- Apple Cider Doughnuts from Cooking with Curls
- Caramel Apple Pie from Cincy Shopper
- Canning Apple Pie Filling from Little House Living
- Caramel Apple Pudding Shots Recipe from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Apple Dump Cake from Walking on Sunshine
I love apples, so here’s a few of my favorites from the blog. Homemade Cranberry Apple Pie made with half the sugar.
This Apple Spice Bundt Cake starts with a spice cake mix and ends with a YUM! Every time!
Everyone love cheesecakes, but hates the headache. These Almond Apple Cheesecake Bars are the perfect way to bake an easy cheesecake in no time!
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.289
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.