So, here’s 12 great ideas for Fall Decor to last you through Thanksgiving (if you haven’t already decorated your place for Halloween). Clean and sophisticated to whimsy and fun. There is something perfect for everyone. I decided to put up more of a fall theme in the house because of this trip.
Fall Decor to last through Thanksgiving!
- Apple Wreath from Stow and Tell U
- Simple Thankful Wreath Thanksgiving Craft from Simply Designing
- Easy Fall Front Porch from Lolly Jane (I love the pink door!!)
- DIY Cactus Pumpkins from See Lindsay
- Easy DIY Fall Leaf Sign from Busy Being Jennifer
- Easy DIY Pumpkins from Old Flannel Shirts from Refresh Living
- DIY Thanksgiving Decorations from The Country Chic Cottage
- Rustic Fall Centerpiece from Knick of Time
- Clay Pot Place Setting from The Country Chic Cottage
- DIY Paper Flower Banner from Consumer Crafts
- Fall Wreath Initial Printable from All Crafty Things
- Easy DIY Birch Bark Picture Frame from H2O Bungalow
To go along with those fall crafts, you can bake some of these Fall Treats! Your house will smell great when baking this Cranberry Apple Pie.
Or this Pear and Pumpkin Bread! It was so good!!
I have this collection of 15 Fall Baking Recipes you can check out!
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.