We are well into September and as much as I hate to let go of summer, these cooler mornings and lovely sunsets are just the thing to make my heart sing! I love the fall colors of burnt orange, mustard yellows, and crimson reds that warm the skyline. There will be more and more fall festivals on the way – Octoberfest comes to mind. It’s time to pack up the pool floats and get out the pumpkins!
Easy Fall Crafts for Families
- How to Make Embroidery Hoop Wreath with Wood Slices from Lydi Out Loud
- Autumn Cotton Boll Wreath from Cottage in the Oaks
- Buffalo Check Pumpkin Wreath from How to Nest for Less
- Make a Nut Fall Wreath from How to Make a Burlap Wreath
- Dryer Duct Pumpkins from Simply Darrling
- Autumn Door Flower Arrangement from Gluesticks Blog
- Copper Painted Pumpkins from Tinsel Box
- DIY Birch Tree Stump Side Table from 1915 House
- DIY Birch Bark Candle Holder from H2O Bungalow
- Burlap Mason Jars from A Proverbs 31 Wife
- Apple Wine Cork Craft from Growing Up Gabel
- Paper Pumpkins from Crafts a la Mode
I don’t have many fall crafts, but I do have some crafty fall food 🙂 How about some Acorn Brownie Pops?
Or some feisty Squirrel Cupcakes? Lol!! I made these way back with Hunger Games first came out in movie theaters!
And there is always the Fall Leaves Cupcakes that are so pretty for a fall party!
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.