Spring has finally arrived folks! It’s been a beautiful weekend and I was so thrilled to get outside to a garden show and be inspired by all the ideas for the yard. Of course, there’s endless hours required to get the garden in shape before planting, but hopefully I can get it all done so that I can plant again next spring. UGH! Seriously. I’ve got to rip up some majorly overgrown plants and kill some crown vetch that has crept into my flower beds. My lavender plants have somehow grown legs and have moved from the bed into the walking path. I pulled up my sad strawberry patch and I want to move some larger shrubs into that area for some privacy. I swear, for such a small yard it sure does need a lot of work. I’m just happy that there are fresh fruits in the stores again and I can make some of these fresh and fruity desserts for breakfast, lunch and dinner – and of course enjoy a fruity cocktail on the weekend! Cheers!
Fresh and Fruity Desserts
- Pineapple Margarita from Delightful E Made
- Frozen Bahamarita from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Chia Bumleberry Pastries Recipe from Busy Being Jennifer
- Lemon Meringue Pie from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Mango Strawberry Sparking Lemonade from Giggles Galore
- Pineapple Kiwi Margarita Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
- Grapefruit, Shrimp and Couscous Salad Recipe from 5 Minutes for Mom
- Peachy Keen Peach Smoothie from Homemade Lovely
- Homemade Strawberry Shortcake Recipe from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Pineapple Orange Pops from Cincy Shopper
- Lemon Raspberry Bars from NighborFood
Or you can bake up this Strawberry Buttermilk Skillet Cake ASAP for a weeknight dessert.
I saw fresh rhubarb in the stores so it’s time to make a batch of Strawberry Rhubarb Curd. It’s perfect on biscuits and ice cream!
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.269
Link up your best Cinco de Mayo posts for a chance to be featured next week!! I’m looking for tacos, churros, margaritas, dulce de leche, pinatas, sombreros, and any thing else that you do to celebrate May 5th!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.