Gingerbread Chocolate Fudge
I love fudge for the holidays, and I love gingerbread as well. So I figured that I would combine the two into this fun Gingerbread Chocolate Fudge that is just perfect for Christmas! It’s got the warm ginger base and the chocolate topping along with ginger snap cookie crumbles on top. These fudge squares will be the perfect addition to your Christmas Cookie Platter.
I love making fudge as much as the next gal. (I also love eating Fudge!) I’ve made it on the stove top and in the microwave, but I had never made it with PUDDING! So, when I saw Kraft had a recipe for fudge that uses pudding, I knew I had another great use for the Gingerbread Pudding I had.
These are going into the “goodie bags” for Christmas treats.
I’m sure my neighbors will approve!
Here’s a few more awesome Gingerbread treats you can make with the kids.
- 4 oz white chocolate
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 small package Gingerbread Pudding
- 3 cups powered sugar
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3-5 Gingersnap Cookies (optional)
- In a large bowl, place white chocolate, 6 tablespoons butter, and water. Heat in microwave for 2 minutes. Stir to combine.
- Add the pudding mix and stir until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of powered sugar at a time. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Add to foil lined 8×8 pan and press into place.
- Melt 4 oz chocolate and 2 tablespoons butter together. Melt in microwave for 1 minute and stir until melted and combined.
- Spread over the pudding layer and add crumbled Gingersnap cookies on top
- Cool for two hours and cut into 1×1 squares with a clean knife.
- Enjoy! This fudge will store between sheets of waxed paper in airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.