This Gingerbread Pudding Cheesecake with Caramel Sauce and Biscoff Cookie Crust is so delicious and a great treat for everyone!
Oh… Hello, Gingerbread Pudding! So glad you stopped by my grocery store along with your friend Candy Cane Pudding. I wan’t sure what to make with you, but I couldn’t just leave you there on the shelf. I had to bring you home with me and make you into something Marvelous!
I’m so glad you liked hanging out next to my Biscoff Cookies in the pantry. They sure are good Cookies, aren’t they? I bet you loved being snuggled up to them.
I hope you enjoyed your time with the Cream Cheese as well. You two did great things together!
And I was so thrilled that you and the Trader Joe’s Salted Caramel Sauce made an outstanding combination! No, a Superb Duo.
No, no,wait,… a Phenomenal Pair!
I’ve got it! A Monumental Match made in my kitchen!
- 12-15 Biscoff Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 Tbls Melted Butter
- 1½ Tbls Sugar
- 8 oz package Cream Cheese
- 1 small box Gingerbread Instant Pudding
- 1 C Milk
- Melted Caramel (I used Trader Joe’s Salted Caramel)
- Combine the crushed Biscoff Cookies and sugar into the melted butter. Press 2 Tbls of mixture into 4 mini cheesecake pans. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes. Cool.
- Using a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add half the milk mixing on low until combined. Add in Gingerbread Pudding mix and remainder of milk. Mix until smooth.
- Add mixture to a gallon baggie and snip off 1 inch edge. Squeeze into mini cheesecake pan, give the pan a good banging on the counter to flatten mixture and remove air bubbles. Smooth top with offset spatula.
- Place in the fridge for at least three hours until firm.
- Remove from pan and drizzle with caramel.
- Serve with whipped cream and a cup of coffee. Enjoy!
Looking for more mini cheesecakes? Try these.