I’ve found that there are two types of people int he world – Those who love bananas and those who hate them. I fall on the love side of this equation. My husband is on the hating team. It makes it hard to buy a bunch of bananas and not have them go bad before eating all of them. If you’re a banana lover like me, then let’s got bananas for bananas together!!
Here’s a few of my favorite banana quotes –
- Let’s make like a banana and get outta here!
- There’s always money in the banana stand.
- Never make eye contact with someone while eating a banana.
- No fruit dies so vile and offensive a death as the banana.
Let’s go Bananas for Bananas!
- Mini Banana Cream Pies from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
- Banana Pudding from Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins from April Go Lightly
- Peanut Butter Banana Bacon Cake from Queen Bee Baker
- No Bake Banana Oat Power Bites from A Moms Take
- Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Recipe from 3 Boys and A Dog
- Grilled Banana Campfire S’mores from Adventures of Mel
- Banana Nut Bread Recipe from Walking on Sunshine
- Strawberry Banana Protein Shake from Eat Move Make
- Creamy Strawberry Banana Salad from Cincy Shopper
- Strawberry Banana Breakfast Oats from Busy Being Jennifer
- 21 Day Fix Strawberry Banana Popsicles from Carrie Elle
- Easy Banana Pudding from Food Fun Family
Here’s a few great banana recipes that I love! Banana Nut Truffles, made with banana cake.
Banana Foster’s Baked Oatmeal is perfect for breakfast.
Grab a bag of sweet, dried cherries and mix them into banana bread batter to make this chocolate cherry banana bread.
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.287
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.