For the filling
- 3 1/2 lbs. peaches, peeled, halved, pitted, and sliced
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 – 5 teaspoons lemon juice
- Pinch salt
- Pinch cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
For the crumble
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces, cold
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F with one rack placed at the bottom and one in the center. Line a jelly roll pan with parchment or a silicone mat and line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Sprinkle sugar over peaches in a large bowl and let sit for 30 minutes. Drain the peach juice, saving a 1/4 cup of it.
- Whisk peach juice with remaining ingredients and add to peaches. Place in individual ramekins or in one 8 x 8 pan.
- While waiting for the peaches, combine dry ingredients in a food processor and pulse to combine. Drizzle vanilla into mixture and pulse 3-5 times. Place butter pieces and half the almonds almonds in the food processor and pulse until mixture comes together in a ball.
- Add remaining almonds and pulse twice.
- Transfer to the parchment lined jelly roll pan and spread out evenly. It’ll be chunky, just break up the chunks into smaller bits.
- Bake on the middle rack for 20 minutes.
- Add baked crumble topping to the peaches, breaking up any larger chunks. Place the ramekins on the foil lined cookie sheet and bake for 25 minutes. If you are baking one large dish, it may take up to 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before serving warm. Preferably with some ice cream.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.