Who needs a special occasion for Strawberry Champagne Jello Shots? These are easy to make and are so pretty to serve at your next party!
Your guests will love the toasty champagne flavor mixed with the fresh strawberry puree. These Strawberry Champagne Jello Shots are stunning to serve and will totally impress everyone at your party!
Strawberry Champagne Finger Jello
I love a good champagne toast on New Years Eve, but sometimes a fun jello shot is called for! I mixed two great flavors into a creative gelatin dessert that is sure to please your festive guests!
I would however suggest that you buy a cheaper bottle for making these and save the more expensive champagne for the actual champagne glass.
You can change out the fruit flavor at the bottom for any fruit you wish. I’m sure blueberry or raspberry would be great as well. Don’t use citrus fruit because it won’t firm up properly.
Cutting the right bite size
Cut small cubes rather than large ones. Otherwise, it is difficult to pick up the shots with a toothpick and they fall off. They can also be eaten with your fingers. Have plenty of napkins ready.
Elegant Strawberry Champagne Finger Jello
For the Strawberry Layer
- ½ cup water
- 2 packets gelatin
- 2 cups strawberries
- ½ cup sugar
For the Champagne Layer
- 3 packets gelatin
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ½ cup Champagne Cold, or sparkling wine
- 1 ½ cup Ginger Ale Cold
FOR THE STRAWBERRY LAYER
- Place the water into a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over top to soften.
- Place the strawberries and sugar into a small pot and cook over medium heat. The strawberries will soften and release their juice and the sugar will dissolve.
- Add the softened gelatin to the pot and mash the strawberries with the back of a fork or a potato masher. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the strawberry mixture to a 9×13 baking dish and place into the fridge for 3 hours to harden.
FOR THE CHAMPAGNE LAYER
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the water to soften.
- Bring the water to a boil and stir until the gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat. Add in sugar and stir until it’s dissolved.
- Pour in the champagne and ginger ale and then top off the strawberry layer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Cut and serve.
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.