Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/sour-cream-chocolate-chip-cookies/
© 2013 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 C Sugar
- 1/2 C Sour Cream
- 1/4 C Butter
- 1/4 C Shortening
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
- 2 1/4 C All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 C Chocolate Chips (I used mini chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Combine first six ingredients in the mixer. Add in dry ingredients until combined. Mix in Chocolate Chips.
- Drop heaping spoonfuls onto a Parchment or Silicon lined cookie sheet and bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Leave the cookies to cool for two minutes on the sheet before transferring to a wire rack.