If you end up with a naked spot in the bottom of you truffle, simply re-dip the bottom and allow it to dry.
Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter Truffles
- 3 C Trader Joe's Cat Cookies
- 1/2 C Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter
- Dark Chocolate Candy Coating
- Put three cups of cookies into a Food Processor and grind until only small crumbs remain.
- Add in Cookie Butter and mix until all crumbs are incorporated.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- *If the balls will not hold, add a bit more of the cookie butter. I could not make perfectly round balls because they threatened to fall apart.
- Place rolled balls into the fridge and melt candy melts.
- Dunk the ball into the chocolate or spoon over the ball on a fork. Tap off excess and transfer to a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
- If desired, add cookie or cookie crumbs (or sprinkles) to the wet chocolate to decorate.
I link up at THESE GREAT parties!
This post was Featured on: