Perfect for girl’s night, these Chocolate Martinis are sure to turn a night in into a fun time for all the chocolate lovers!
Are you a chocolate lover? I am and I’m proud to let you know it! I’ll let you in on a little secret… I don’t always eat my chocolate – sometimes I drink it. Like in Hot Chocolate, Chocolate milkshakes and sometimes in the form of these Chocolate Martini’s! That’s right folks, this lady like to party! And by party, I mean wearing my comfy stretch pants and over-sized tee-shirt while watching R rated movies on Netflix after my kid goes to bed.
Some nights just call for a liquid dessert and this one fits the bill perfectly!
Chocolate Martini's! The perfect drink to make and enjoy at home in your yoga pants.
- 1 1/2 ounces Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 1/2 ounce Vodka
- 2 1/2 ounce half-and-half
- Chocolate Chips, crushed and melted
- Place your martini glass into the fridge to chill.
- Crush a ¼ of chocolate chips and place them on to a large paper plate. Melt ¼ cup of chocolate chips and put them into a baggie.
- Swirl the inside of the martini glass with the melted chocolate. Add some melted chocolate around the rim of the glass and dip it in the crushed chocolate.
- Place a few ice cubes into a shaker. Add all ingredients, shake and pour into the prepared glasses.
I got to enjoy this Chocolate Martini at 2 in the afternoon when I was done photographing it! BTW – my mother drank the other one 🙂
Are you one to order a fancy drink at a bar? I enjoy a drink from time to time, but to be 100% honest with you, it’s the price tag of the drink that always gets me. Who really spends anywhere from 9 to 16 dollars for a drink?? I have a hard time paying 23 bucks for my meal, and then add-on a drink??!! It’s crazy.
Man, I’m totally a cheap date!
I’d much rather buy a few bottles and just drink at home.
I think that Cocktail Parties should become the new rage… then again, that means I’ve gotta clean my house and I wouldn’t be able to wear my old comfortable clothes that are not suitable for public display.
Nevermind, I’ll just drink alone at home with my cheap booze at two in the afternoon.
I think that would be safest for everyone involved.
Check out these Awesome Chocolate Drinks