My mantel place is decorated.Our Elf on the Shelf has been flying around at night.
How to Make Christmas Tree Cake Pops
I'm so excited for Christmas! That's why I made these super cute Christmas Tree Cake Pops! They are so cute and easy to make!
- 1/4 of a baked 9x13 cake
- 1 - 3 Tbls frosting
- Green Candy Melts
- Various Sprinkles to decorate
- Crumble up the cake and mix in the frosting to make your cake pop batter. Measure out 1 tablespoon of the cake pop batter.
- Shape a cake pop into a cone shape.
- Melt the green candy melts in the microwave.
- Dip stick and attach to cake ball. Dip cake ball.
- Shake on sugar sprinkles and allow to dry.
- Using candy as the glue, attach "ornaments". I used Chocolate covered Sunflower Seeds or drizzle candy around the tree creating a garland of sprinkles.
- For a "shaggy" or textured tree, use a toothpick to lift the candy away from the pop giving it a textured effect. This can really hide an "ugly" cake pop.
by Karyn Granrud