Strawberry Chocolate Bars
Box of Chocolate Cake Mix
(21 Oz.) Can of Lucky Leaf Strawberry Pie Filling
C Mini-Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Frosting – Optional
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Prepare a jelly roll pan (15x10x2 inch) with some cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- Pour into pan and use a spatchula to spread into pan.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes and allow to cool completely. Frost if desired. Cut into 8 rows by six rows.
- Combine ingredients, except only add 1/2 cup of the mini chocolate chips.
- Spread into pan and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips on top.
- Once baked and cooled, use a medium heart shaped cookie cutter and cut out hearts.
- Place in cupcake liners and share with the ones you love!
by Karyn Granrud