These Candy Cane Pudding Parfaits are sooo good! I love the peppermint flavor! They’re perfect for get together with friends or family or both!
It’s DECEMBER!! Christmas is right around the corner! I can’t believe this year has just flown by! At least, I think so.
Are you ready for Christmas yet?
We are NOT! Well…. I’m not!
Last week, I did decorate my mantel and put up my Nativity scene. I got out the lights to put up outside and discovered that 5 out of 7 strands weren’t working 🙁 so I had to go out and buy some new LED outdoor lights, so while I was there, I also got some decorations, and some CANDY CANE PUDDING!!
Have you seen the Jell-o Candy Cane Pudding in the store?? WOW!
Look for it! It’s so good!
I was was expecting an overly peppermint flavor, however, I was pleasantly pleased that it was just a light and refreshing peppermint.
I thought it was great all by itself.
But I can’t give it to you plain, so I dressed it up and added 1,000 calories to it!
I loved the pale pink color of the pudding, but I added 3 drops of McCormick Neon Pink food coloring to pump up the pink factor. My Little Cup loved the pink colors and thought it was a really pretty dessert. I agree, it was a very pretty dessert.
I served these up in large glasses that we did have to share. I highly suggest making these in smaller glasses/bowls.
Candy Cane Pudding Trifles
These Candy Cane Pudding Parfaits are sooo good! I love the peppermint flavor! They're perfect for get together with friends or family or both!
- 12 – 15 Crushed Oreos
- 1 (3 oz.) Box on Candy Cane Pudding + required Milk
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Pound Cake
- Handful Peppermint Marshmallows
- OPTIONAL – McCormick Neon Pink Food Coloring and Sprinkles
- Make Pudding according to directions on box. Optional – Add 2 – 3 drops of Hot Pink Food Coloring while stirring. Set in fridge.
- Whip Cream until soft peaks form.
- Cut half a Pound Cake into cubes.
- Crumble Oreos in food processor or in freezer bag with a rolling pin.
- To assemble, layer, Oreo crumbs, Candy Cane Pudding, Whip Cream, Pound Cake. Repeat as desired and top with Peppermint Marshmallows and sprinkles for decoration.
- Leave in fridge until ready to eat. Enjoy!