I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is next week. It’s early this year, but I am not complaining. The weather has finally turned cold in West Virginia and it’s feeling more and more like the holidays. Well, considering that all the stores have their decorations up and Sirius XM has been playing Christmas music since November 1.
I also have a lot of friends who have put up their tree and are all decked out for Christmas, and I’m over here with a Trick-or-Treat banner still hanging on my mantel. Ugh! It’s a good thing that I am not hosting Thanksgiving this year. I am so behind on life right now. This collection on great Homemade Thanksgiving Desserts is just what I need to get me inspired for my contribution to the feast.
12 Homemade Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas
- Marsala Poached Pears from The Kittchen
- Easy Black Forest Gateau Recipe from Birds Party
- Pumpkin Pie Tarts from Delightful E Made
- Pumpkin Crunch Pie from Meaningful Spaces
- Cranberry Oatmeal Bars from Suburban Simplicity
- Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting from Cincy Shopper
- Concord Grape Pie from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
- Pumpkin Butter Crescent Roll Bars from Flour on my Face
- Mini Pumpkin Pie from Walking on Sunshine Recipes
- Turkey Cookies from Mandatory Mooch
- Back to Basics Easy Pie Crust Recipe from Hello Creative Family
- Easy Pumpkin Cupcake Toppers from Rose Bakes
To add to this amazing list of homemade Thanksgiving desserts, you can make a Pumpkin Cheesecake in an InstantPot.
Or try a Dutch Apple Pie with caramel.
Or if you’re looking for a non-traditional treat, make this Whipped Mocha Tart! OMG – it was so good!!
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.