Well, I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day weekend. I know that I sure did. It wasn’t until Monday at dinner time that I actually remembered that the party was due. Doh! Yes, I totally blew it last week, but I’m back and ready to kick start the summer with some grilling favorites! I’m all about sitting out side with the grill going, a cold drink in hand and some fresh fruits and veggies from the farmers market. Who doesn’t love summer?? Relaxing in the afternoons, playing at the pool, taking a dip in the lake. Summers are made for family time and that always involves good food! I personally have a goal to grill as much as possible this summer. Grilling was always my husbands job, but I’m going full pit master this summer and learning how to grill. I bought myself a new gas grill and I am loving it! So, light up the grill, sit back and relax because these summer grilling favorites are perfect for your weekend BBQ!
Summer Grilling Favorites
- Mexican Burgers with Queso Blanco from Cooking with Curls
- Tomato Avocado Salad from Cincy Shopper
- Blue Mermaid Cocktail Recipe from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Quinoa Salad with Pineapple Chicken from Food Faith Fitness
- Coconut Rum Grilled Shrimp from Home Cooking Memories
- Fiesta Burgers from Eat Move Make
- Watermelon Salsa with Cucumbers and Peppers from April Go Lightly
- Rainbow Veggie Kababs from Live Love and Thyme
- Cucumber Salad from Simply Stacie
- Summer Kebab Party from Gluesticks Blog
- Grilled Beer Brats with Boozy Salsa from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Smokehouse BBQ Burgers from Delightful E Made
Did you know that you can grill peaches?? While you’re noshing on your burgers throw some peaches and pound cake on the grill for an awesome dessert.
Cool down with a Strawberry Lemonade Spritzer.
Or make some fun S’Mores Cake Pops for the kiddo. I won’t tell them that you had few while in the kitchen.
Father’s Day is approaching so let’s do a round-up celebrating Dad next week. Bloggers, link up your favorite gifts, meals, and activities for Dad for a chance to be featured on the next Two Cup Tuesday Party.
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.