Gooey bars flavored with pumpkin kisses and caramel! You’ll love these easy Pumpkin Kiss Caramel Blondies for your fall baking project.
Pumpkin Kiss Caramel Blondies
Looking for a yummy twist on a Blondie? Look no further than these Pumpkin Kiss Blondies drizzeled with caramel sauce. These easy gooey bars are easy to make with a boxed cake mix and Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses! Everyone is going to love them at your fall party.
- 1 boxed yellow cake mix
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups pumpkin spice Hershey Kisses
- Salted Caramel, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix the cake mix, 1/2 of the sweetened condensed milk, and the melted butter together. Press half of the mixture into the bottom of a foil lines and well greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Whisk the milk into the remaining batter and set aside.
- Place the Pumpkin Kisses and remaining sweetened condensed milk into a microwave safe bowl, and heat for 1 minute. Stir until smooth and pour over the cake batter in the 9×13 baking dish.
- Drop, by the spoonful, the remaining batter over top of the melted pumpkin slurry and spread it gently with a offset spatula.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- The middle layer will remain soft and gooey, but the crust should be crisp and cooked.
- Cool for 1 hour, then drizzle with salted caramel and enjoy!
These blondies are soft and very gooey. They had an almost “uncooked” texture to it, but that’s because of the sweetened condensed milk used in the recipe. It keeps it all very soft and moist.
I was kind of bummed that the kisses disappeared in the finished bars. They did leave an orange streak in the middle, but that just meant that the yummy pumpkin flavor was distributed through the bars.
And don’t get me started on the caramel sauce on top. It was just what the bars needed to make them extra double gooey!! Whoa! I suggest adding the caramel when serving them. Don’t leave the caramel on top of the bars for a few days – It’ll just get hard and not so appetizing.
For More Fun Brownies, check out these recipes