Warm up your winter nights with the sweet flavors in this Pumpkin Spice Coffee, topped off with whipped cream and fresh nutmeg.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee
The sweet flavor of fall all ready for a midnight treat! Warm coffee flavored with pumpkin puree, and lots of cinnamon and spices that are sweetened with brown sugar. This dessert drink is perfect to share and snuggle up on the couch with someone you love. It’s a great drink in the middle of the day for a little pick-me-up or, if you’re feeling fancy, make it for a weekend breakfast coffee! You’ll love this pumpkin spice coffee any time of day!
This Pumpkin Spiced Coffee would be great for an after dinner coffee. When we have guests over, I feel so grown up to offer coffee to them. It may seem a bit old fashioned, but I get a kick out of it.
To make it a bit easier on yourself, simply prepare the pumpkin milk in advance and leave it in the fridge. Then heat it up while you make your coffee. Depending on the size of your coffee cups or mugs, you’ll have maybe 4 – 6 servings.
Here’s a few more pumpkin recipes that you might like
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups hot brewed, strong coffee
- Sugar – as needed to sweeten to your liking
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a two cup glass measuring cup or microwave-safe bowl, stir the milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, spices, and vanilla.
- Microwave for 1 minute, then stir and microwave again for another minute. Be careful that the milk doesn’t boil over in the microwave.
- Pour 1/4 of the pumpkin milk into a coffee cup. Pour in the hot coffee. Sweeten with sugar as your taste buds desire and stir.
- Whip the heavy cream to top off the coffee. Add a sprinkle of nutmeg or cinnamon as a garnish.
Recipe from Recipe Girl.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 37mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 3g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.