Posted by Pint Sized Bakerhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/chocolate-mint-fudgy-brownies-for/
© 2013 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Mint Fudgy Brownies
- 2 cups Hershey's Mint Chocolate Chips
- 1 stick Butter
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 9 x9 baking dish with foil then spray with Pam with Flour.
- Melt mint chocolate chips and butter in a medium pot over low heat. Stir until all melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add in both sugars and stir until combined. Mixture will be grainy. Stir for 5 minutes allowing it to cool slightly.
- Stir in eggs one at a time.
- Mix in flour, vanilla and salt.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 40- 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the pan. Use the foil to easily lift the brownies from the pan.
- Enjoy warm with a dusting of powdered sugar and a glass of milk.