Who loves to indulge in a chocolate dessert every not and then? I know I’m a sucker for something chocolaty at the end of a long week – heck, at the end of a long day I’m looking for a piece of candy. So today, I’ve rounded up a fun Spring Chocolate Dessert Collection from last week’s Two Cup Tuesday linky party. Science has said that it’s good to have a chocolate treat every now and then. So, what will you be celebrating this week with your chocolate treat? Perhaps you’re on the east coast and expecting snow like me. Perhaps, you’re planning a Spring Break road trip to someplace warm. Maybe you’re just happy that the little ones fell asleep on time tonight. Whatever your reasons are, I hope that yo enjoy the heck out of your Chocolate Dessert!
- Easy Bailey’s Chocolate Pudding Recipe from What the Fork Blog
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies from Simply Stacie
- Chocolate Almond Croissant Bread from Delightful E Made
- Cookies and Cream Mocha Milkshake from Almost Superhero Mom
- No Bake Peanut Butter Potato Chip Bars from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
- Chocolate Bark with Coconut, Pistachios and Coffee from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Strawberry Brownie Cheesecake from Pint Sized Baker
- Bacon Beer Cupcakes from Food, Faith, Fitness
- Fudgy Rolo Brownies from My Suburban Kitchen
- Copycat Whatchamacallit Candy Bar Recipe from She Saved
Isn’t that a great Chocolate Dessert Collection?? I’ve got A LOT of Chocolate Treats for you to check out including this
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.