- Halloween Peeps Cake from Pint Sized Baker
- Halloween Spooky Bundt Cake from She Saved
- Cauldron Cake Pops from Pint Sized Baker
- Poe Inspired Raven Halloween Decor from Lolly Jane
- Halloween Wreath from The Real Thing with the Coake Family
- Halloween Entryway and Potions Printables from Blesser House
- Jack Skellington Cookies from Totally the Bomb
- Spider Cookies from Growing Up Gabel
- Halloween Monster Guts Punch from Giggles Galore
- Halloween Cake Pop Tutorial from Pint Sized Baker
- Easy Halloween Candy Holders from Quirky Inspired
- Halloween Veggie Tray from Carrie Elle
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because it’s also my birthday! I get to play dress up, eat candy, and act like a kid again. It’s pretty cool having you birthday on Halloween. I love all things Halloween and I’m looking forward to seeing more home decor, costumes, and spooky treats over the next month! Keep those Halloween posts coming!!
Last week I shared a beautiful 4 Layer Chocolate Cake that would be perfect for a Tea Party!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.