Christmas is in a few days and then New Year’s Eve is right behind it. Do you plan a big NYE party night or do you lay low and stay in? I usually stay in and keep it quiet with the family.
These 20 New Year’s Eve Party Favorites are sure to make their way into your celebrations.
20 New Year’s Eve Party Favorites
- New Year’s Eve Party Banner from Atta Girl Says
- Bloody Mary Bar from Unusually Lovely
- Blackberry Moscow Mule from My Suburban Kitchen
- DIY New Years Eve Photo Booth Props from 5 Minutes for Mom
- Cranberry Walnut Cheese Ball from Intoxicated Life
- Chocolate Rum Truffles from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Cranberry Vodka Christmas Punch Recipe from Birds Party
- Healthy Champagne Cocktails from Food Faith Fitness
- Raspberry Chambord Champagne Cocktail from Simply Darrling
- Pomegranate Citrus Champagne Cocktail from Delightful E Made
- Pomegranate Orange Spritzer from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Beef Tenderloin from The Kittchen
- Easy Fruit Pizza from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
- Pineapple Ginger Mimosas from My Suburban Kitchen
- Easy Orange Sherbet Punch from Adventures of Mel
- Gold Royale Cocktail from Cooking with Curls
- Chili Lime Bacon Avocado Bites from Living la Vida Holoka
- Espresso Martini from Suburble
Here’s a few cute New Year’s Eve Treats that I’ve made over the years! Count down Oreo Cookie Clocks.
This elegant Black and White Ribbon Cake is perfect to serve at your party.
Super fun and tasty Champagne Cake Pops are greions that you all have shared over the years. Thank you, all! Here’s to an awesome 2019 and beyond!
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.