Who is excited for warmer weather and Spring Break?? I know I am! I got out into the garden this weekend and started cleaning up my flower beds. There’s just something so cathartic about being outside, working hard, and seeing the vast improvement after a few hours of work. I love it!! I’d rather be sweating outside than freezing inside. Who’s with me?? Also, while cleaning up the yard, I get to check out all the great hiding places for our Easter Egg hunt. Do you hid eggs – plastic or real – outside? My kid is 11 now and she totally wants an egg hunt again. I’m happy to do it because I love seeing the joy on her face. Today I’ve got 10 Fun and Easy Easter Treats for you to make. The kids and the adults are going to love them! Last week, I shared 12 Amazing Easter Crafts, so it’s only fair that this week focuses on the treats!!
Fun and Easy Easter Treats
- Easter Egg Nest from Rose Bakes
- Easter Grass Cupcakes from More than a Mom of Three
- Mini Easter Cheesecakes from Simply Stacie
- Bunny Tail Easter Muddy Buddies from Embellishmints
- Easter Candy Topiary from Lolly Jane
- Easter Truffle Bark from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
- Nutella No Bake Bird Nest Cookies from She Saved
- DIY Chocolate Easter Eggs from Gluesticks Blog
- Easy Lemon Jelly Easter Egg Donuts from Pint Sized Baker
- Rainbow Cheesecake from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
- Marshmallow Bunny Cupcakes from Dukes and Duchesses
- Strawberry Salty Dog Moonshine from Pink Heels Pint Truck
WOW! I know you and the kids are going to love making all of those fun Easter Treats!! Here’s a few more from me for you to check out.
Two Cup Tuesday No.219
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.