Over 20 Christmas Candy Treats
- Butter Pecan Fudge Recipe from Growing Up Gable
- Granny’s Marshmallow Fudge Recipe from Bombshell Bling
- Peppermint Red Velvet Fudge from Delightful E Made
- Brownie Christmas Trees from Suburban Simplicity
- Oreo Wreath Cookies from Premeditated Leftovers
- Chocolate Rice Krispie Gingerbread Men Pops from Clean and Scentsible
- Vegan Peppermint Bark from Strength and Sunshine
- Oreo Bark from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Hot Chocolate Sticks from Gluesticks
- Caramel Chocolate Pretzel Rods from Cincy Shopper
- Christmas Strawberries from Wonder Mom Wannabe
- Reindeer Hot Chocolate Gift Bags from Wonder Mom Wannabe
- Hugs Pretzels from Walking on Sunshine
- Minty Brownie Bites with Chocolate Frosting from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Grinch Popcorn from Cooking with Curls
- Reindeer Chow Recipe from Suburban Simplicity
- Chocolate Saltine Cracker Toffee Recipe from Simply Designing
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Crackers from Cincy Shopper
- English Toffee from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Sugar Cookie Snack Mix from Frog Prince Paperie
Get yourself an Oreo Cookie mold and make these fun holiday Oreo treats.
Easy Christmas Cake Pops made super simple with gummy candies and standing up in a mini cupcake liner.
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.299
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.