I’m in Charlottesville, Virginia today with my blogger gal pals and having a blast! This is our second summer getaway for the Sip, Dine, Shine retreat with bloggers from Virginia, Maryland and West Virginia. Our get together last year was in my home town of Charles Town, WV (you can read more about it HERE). So I figured I’d do a round up of posts that would be great for your next escape with your girlfriends. Do you ever take a trip with just your friends? Without the husband and kids so you can catch up on life and not be interrupted every 5 minutes. You don’t have to go far and when you rent a house via AirBnB or VRBO you can save some money by bringing coolers of food and making your own breakfast and drinks. I highly recommend taking off with your friends – it’s the laughs, the tears, the bonding that make life bearable. Here’s a few Girls Weekend Getaway Ideas, including a few destinations, some cocktail suggestions, easy recipes and fun activities to recharge your internal batteries.
Girls Weekend Getaway Ideas
- Lake Michigan from Living on Cloud Nine
- Visit to Anna Maria Island from Our Good Life
- Family Beach Vacation on Tybee Island from Jessi Fearon
- Sugar Free Summer Peach and Rosemary Cocktail from Low Carb Delish
- Vanilla Bean Iced Coffee from Delightful E Made
- Lemon Basil Mint Spritzer from Walking on Sunshine
- Grilled Chicken and Peach Pesto Pizza from Cooking with Curls
- Simple Strawberry Goat Cheese Crostini from Organized Island
- Chef Salad on a Stick from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Things to do in Sedona from Carrie Elle
- Charlottesville, Virginia from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Adventure Awaits Tote Bag from Create and Babble
- Felt Cozies Mason Jars from Dukes and Duchesses
- Homemade Salsa Recipe from Live Love Texas
- Strawberry Shortcake with White Chocolate Whipped Cream from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Homemade Blueberry Cobbler from Adventures of Mel
Make the ladies some Raspberry Lemon infused vodka martinis. Fair warning, the raspberries need at least a week to soak!
For breakfast, these Easy Sticky Buns whip up in a flash.
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.280
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.