What a great time of year! The time to give thanks and celebrate all that we have in our lives – be it material or emotional. I am thankful to have a roof over my head, my family is healthy, there is food in my fridge and I have all that I need to make me happy. I hope that you have all that you need as well. Remember that some of the best things in life are free and that you can’t really put a price tag on happiness. Sometimes happiness comes from family, sometimes it comes from your team winning the football game, and sometimes it comes in the form of awesome desserts! Here’s 10 Thanksgiving Desserts that are sure to put a smile on your face and make your belly happy that I’ve selected from last week’s party.
- Blackberry Apple Pie from Wife in Progress
- Pumpkin Meringue Pie from Delightful E Made
- Mini Pumpkin Tassies from Giggles Galore
- Mini Chocolate Cherry Tarts from Chef Next Door
- Spiced Muscat Pears from Bird’sParty
- Baked Pears with Honey Cranberry Pecans from This Gal Cooks
- Apple Cinnamon Cranberry Mimosas from Honey and Birch
- Eggnog Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust from Rose Bakes
- Chocolate Caramel Turkey Legs from Culinary Envy
- Turkey Treat Box with Pumpkin Spice Snack from Giggles Galore
Was that not enough?? Here’s a few more Thanksgiving desserts from me to you! A Pumpkin Pie made from a real Pumpkin. A Dutch Apple Pie unlike Grandma used to make with goat milk caramel. And a Spiced Applesauce Cake made with chunky applesauce and caramel frosting!! They are all so good!!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share some of my favorite recipes and crafts from the blogs who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.